Search Stumps Party to find a column decorations to match your event. Column decorations are available in a variety of sizes, colors and themes. You can also create your own column to match any event. Column decorations are easy to use and assemble.
2013 Silver Metallic Column
2014 Silver Metallic Column
Glittering 2014 Column
Glittering Prom 2014 Column
Gray Marble Fluted Pedestal
Gray Marble Fluted 8 Feet Column
White 8 foot Fluted Column
White 12 foot Fluted Column
Black 8 foot Fluted Column
White 4 ft Premier Column
White 8 ft Premier Column
Metallic Corrugated Column
Black Fluted Pedestal
White Afterglow Inflatable Column
White Afterglow Inflatable Column Slip
Purple Afterglow Inflatable Column
Purple Afterglow Inflatable Column Slip
2014 Prom Silver Metallic Column
Afterglow Inflatable Arc Column
Love Around Column
Mardi Gras Harlequin Column
Ancient Greece Octagon Column
Denim and Diamonds Column
Denim and Diamonds 2014 Column
A Night to Sparkle Square Column
All That Glitters Square Column
Afterglow Inflatable Arc Column Slip
Black Afterglow Inflatable Column
Black Afterglow Inflatable Column Slip
Sheer Elegance Balloon Post
Twilight Balloon Column
Purple Mysterious Mask Column
Black Mysterious Mask Column
Gold Mysterious Mask Column
Masked Mystique Column
Harlequin Masquerade Column
Mardi Gras Masks Custom Creation Column
Masquerade Custom Creation Column
Column Decorations: Tips and Ideas
- Forget the cake walk – make a candy walk! Create this walk by running pink flat paper along the floor. Set up a multiple candy heart square columns linked together with pink gossamer which ultimately lead to the sweetheart candy arch that decorates that entrance.
- Metallic corrugated columns make the perfect canvas for extremely elegant and glamorous columns. For example, spiral wrap black metallic eyelash down the length of the 8’ gold column. Place them to either side of the large tuxedo standee.
- Sponsor a school movie night. Good movies are accompanied with good snacks. Make sure your guests can easily find the snack bar in the dark with fun, vibrant and lighted props. Start with a couple of striped popcorn box columns illuminated with white LED string lights ran along the edges of the column. Place them next to the popcorn machine. Position a box office bliss Hollywood kit so as to have the arch sit over the top of the snack and drink table. Use the other props at the entrance to the “movie theather.”
- If your event location has a staircase and your theme is “Night on the Town” then city skyscraper towers are the perfect prop for those stairs. Put a skyscraper tower on every other step and, at the stair landing, the Times Square skyscrapers. Guests will get the feeling that they are soon arriving at the city center where all of the action will be.
- Decorate the entrance of the picture area of your Hollywood prom with a couple of Hollywood premiere columns at the entrance. Inside the picture room set up a lighted Hollywood sign, a Hollywood stars arch and a couple of Hollywood camera lights. Drape metallic gold gossamer and metallic white gossamer for the backdrop.
- Create the perfect column for your school’s Homecoming! This create a column option features your school colors and mascot as well as allowing you to choose your own wording that will be shown on both the front and back. Use it out on the football field with a large sheet of paper hung between two of these columns through which the football team will run before the game kickoff.