Christmas Candies Photo Candy Bar
Personalized Candy Bar With WrapperCDYPER
Personalized Candy Bar Wrapper OnlyCDYPERW
All I want for Christmas is chocolate!
Dare to Compare!
- As low as $1.19!
- Available in 3 great flavors!
- Wrapper only option!
- Choose a design that fits your style, upload your photo or logo, select your font colors and styles, and add your text!
- The most up-to-date styles and designs available anywhere online!
- The more you buy, the more you save!
Personalized Candy Bars
- Choose from 3 flavors - milk chocolate, milk chocolate crisp, or dark chocolate.
- 1 1/2 ounces of chocolate.
- Candy bar measures 5 1/4 inches long x 2 inches high.
- Supply your own chocolate and opt for the wrapper only.
- We want your chocolate to arrive in the best condition. We only ship our chocolate on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
- Please provide a ship-to address where someone will be able to care for your chocolate immediately upon arrival. If you will not be home, possibly your workplace, a friend or neighbor.
- When necessary, we will use insulated cooler packaging at no additional cost to you.
- When purchasing candy bar wrappers we recommend using our permanent adhesive tape or some other kind of two-sided tape for easy assembly.
Candy Bar Nutrition Information:
Detailed shipping information
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
- Fun To Use
This personalized candy bar was a huge hit while we were opening presents. Best part of all was that we required the person receiving these candy bars to share with everyone else. So, all got to enjoy the personalization and photo and everyone wanted to know where I got them!
easy to order, very quick delivery, great product, and the chocolate was delicious. I have ordered similiar items from others but will now always use them again. I can't say enough good things!
I just love the tins. My kids' helped me design them. We're sending them to out of town friends this Christmas and we made one for ourselves. We had to sample the cookies. They're great. The best chocolate chip cookies I think I've ever had! Just don't tell my mom:)