Get ready to capture the memories of your big day with our Giant Balloon Photo Booth Backdrop.
1. Start with our DIY Photo Booth Backdrop Board. This easy-to-assemble backdrop is the perfect canvas to create your balloon background. Simply follow the included directions and within minutes you'll have an 8 foot high x 8 foot wide backdrop.
2. Choose your balloons. We mixed our regular latex balloons with our giant latex balloons to create this elegant look. We also opted for two balloon colors, but that's entirely up to you.
3. Now, take a deep breath! It's time to blow up all the balloons. We do have a couple options that will keep you from getting winded. Our plastic balloon inflator works perfectly, and is affordable, or if you're into power tools then we suggest our cool air balloon inflator. You'll want to knot each balloon of course once you've gotten it inflated.
4. Now that all your balloons are inflated it's time to attach them to your board. Simply tape each balloon to your board with tape. We like to use our adhesive tape and space the balloons about 12 inches apart or you can always pin the balloon tails to the board.
5. Forever starts here You're ready to capture the memories.